Saturday, December 16, 2006

Panama

I received some bad news today, my grandfather in Panama passed away of unknown complications as of right now. It was completely unexpected, and we all thought he was a very healthy man. Right now I am in the middle of packing, getting sick, feeling sad, and getting ready to drive to Atlanta tonight so that we can make our flight in the morning.

I'm not sure what God is trying to show me through this and it's been really difficult all day. I know my grandad loved the lord from the little that I have seen and what my mom has told me so I'm not worried about where he is at all, but I am very worried for my mom and those closest to him.

If you could keep my family and me in your prayers this week I would really appreciate it, we depart at 10:20 in the morning from Atlanta and I won't be back until Friday. Hopefully things will get better and I have complete faith and trust in what God is doing. Thanks, and have a good week before Christmas!

No comments: