Monday, February 12, 2007

sigh of relief, sorta

yeah so today at 2:30 was the phone interview with BigStuf. Wow! Those were some tough questions. I have to be honest, a few had me sweaty and thinking really hard. I was honest and straight with them, but I felt like my nervousness held me back a bit. I dunno I guess overall I feel confident as long as I don't keep second guessing my answers. It felt so good to finally get to talk to them though because it has been running through my mind all week long.

So now I breathe a sigh of relief, except not really because I'm going to be anticipating the answer for the next 3 weeks when they choose 16 lucky people to be their interns this summer. I do have some peace though because I know if God wants me there, then I'll be there.

But yeah now off to doing homework and working on a devotional for Manfuel tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Megan said...

everytime i read "Manfuel" i always read it like the spanish "manuel" only with an f..."man-fwell". haha. then i realize...oh yeah, man-FUEL. im still prayin for you! thanks for calling me to let me know how it went!