Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mid Week Thoughts

Tonight I saw the glorious battle wound that Wade Joye received from his parathyroid surgery, and we led a successful small group. Our guys didn't read (well some of them did) so it was somewhat challenging but the input that we got was awesome, and I could tell that we got them thinking about God in a new way.

Tomorrow could be pivotal for my life, because BigStuf will be letting all of it's intern applicants know whether or not they will be spending a summer with them. I'm pretty nervous, and I keep thinking that tomorrow they either won't call or won't send an e-mail and then I'll feel really dumb.

ManFuel update, I am pretty excited about it right now. We are about to start a mini series called "Close Encounters" it's going to be pretty basic but hopefully profound, and it's about how to get Close to God.

I just bought Copeland's latest CD, and I must say I'm quite impressed. I'm digging it a lot, there is a good melodic feel to it with some really cool synth drum beats. But yeah so that's what's going on for right now, more to come.

No comments: