Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm dumb

Today was a day where I realized how idiotic I truly can be. I had my blog yesterday saying how I was nervous about hearing from BigStuf today March 1st. So I wake up late today because my 9:30 class was cancelled. I immediately got up and checked my e-mail to see if they had sent anything. Nothing at all. It was about 10AM and I figured that it might still be too early to hear anything from them. So I check again, and again, and waited for a phone call, or text message or something, until it got to be about 5 o'clock and I thought "wow, I totally just got sweated."

I then proceeded to bigstuf.org and realized that Tomorrow March 2nd, 2007 is actually the day that everyone will know. I felt stupid. I laughed. But that just means that the tension is on all day tomorrow until I hear from them.

Sorry to have lied to you on my previous blog, but it was unintentional. I promise. It's time to spend some quality time with God though, so tomorrow I should have yet another blog that will hopefully tell whether or not I'm in this summer with Bigstuf.

No comments: