Thursday, March 15, 2007

Insomnia

I went to bed early tonight, at like 10:15 after hanging out with rachel, callie, and nick at the wired bean for a while. I was so proud of myself cuz I have to be awake at like 6:00AM to make it out to Unleash, the conference up at Newspring tomorrow. I'm so excited. The excitement however isn't what has me awake again here at 12:30AM.

Earlier today on my "Atomic" clock, I hit a few buttons becasue the time was off, and apparently one of those buttons was to make an alarm come on at 12:00. Not fun, it really freaked me out becasue I've never used that thing as an alarm and it beeps really loud and really fast.

A couple things that I'm going to get off my mind though.

1) I'm still very excited about Africa, I'm kinda scared too but i've been having some really awesome encouragement in quiet times and from the awesome people I know. My mom isn't really for the trip though, which is tough because I REALLY need her to support me. I'm gonna have a good long talk with her soon, and try and give her the whole rundown though so pray for that.

2) I've really been looking forward to Unleash. There seems to be a diverse mix of different topics and areas of church growth that are going to be discussed. I love listening to Perry Noble and I'm very curious to find out how Newspring has gotten to where it is now. Church planting is something that I feel God has wanted me to be a part of so I'm ready to learn how to do it.

3) Spring Break couldn't have come at a better time. I was so stinking busy before that I couldn't take another week of a full schedule. God's been giving me some much need rest and relaxation. It will be over soon, so in the meantime I'm just enjoying it and getting ready for the last month and a half of freshman year.

1 comment:

Trevormiller said...

You are the man A-drew!