Wednesday, March 07, 2007

oh, crap

During my 2nd study session tonight for my big midterm at 9:30 tomorrow, I started to play with my ear which as of about 3 days ago started getting a bump that grew. I had gotten bumps like these before that come and go and they are weird, you normally wouldn't even notice. But it kinda hurt so I pressed it just to see what happened... and sure enough puss and blood and all of that goodness came out. So I'm pretty sure my earring hole is infected, and it took me like a half hour to try and get it to stop bleeding. I had to call my mom and I'm sure it made her happy because it meant that I had to take out my earring which she has hated from day one. Hopefully it doesn't get worse or else I'll be starting my spring break with a visit to the doctor.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hey can't nick offer some expertise on weird bumps on your body?!? :) good luck my friend!