Tuesday, March 06, 2007

study

The art of studying is one that I am still yet to master. I can't do it well at all. I can give at most maybe a full hour of concentration and then my mind moves on to other things. Today me and Josh went to go study for a huge midterm that we have Thursday. We went to the Horseshoe which is just amazing. We studied for an hour as the sun was about to go down and then it started to get cold so we headed back to our room. From then it was all downhill. We got caught up for an hour playing Halo 2, and then ate dinner and tried to find a quiet place in the Library to study. We found one but there were too many people around and we couldn't talk so we left and came back to try our study room.

We gave it a good 20 minutes before we started drifting, and then it was back to more video games. It was fun. I did at least give it a try too. Normally I don't study for long at all so I think I did well and if I can give it another solid hour tomorrow maybe I'll be fine. I've realized that college is so much about socializing and getting to meet people and just hang out. It's fun, but can be a huge distraction whenever you actually have to do school work.

No comments: