Friday, October 20, 2006

Familia

So right now i'm on fall break. It is basically a 4 day weekend that we get from USC which is pretty sweet cuz I love having time to just kinda sit around and do nothing. I've gotten to just be able to hang around my family and see how they are doing since the oldest has gone off to college. It has been cool to see that my mom and my brother are actually getting along, cuz there used to be a lot of yelling in Spanish around here, and to see that my brother is maturing a bit. It's awesome to see God working in their lives.

A really cool thing about my brother is the other night as soon as i got home, he came up to me and asked if I wanted to study the bible with him... WOAH, my little brother actually approaching me about it. This is the same brother who I couldn't have a serious conversation with, and now he is initiating a bible study with me? It's good stuff, and i'm glad God's working right at home.

No comments: