Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Productivity

Checklists are the bomb. I love them a lot because I can physically scratch off things that I have accomplished that need to get done. It feels good and like a huge load is just lifted off whenever you scratch off that one thing you had to get done and finally did. I can't wait for the glorious feeling when this week is over and I will throw away my little yellow post it note of to-do's.

Needless to say it's getting crazy at USC because in 9 days I will be completely done with my Freshman year, so it's important that I finish out strong because there is a possibility that I might get four A's and that never happens.

I am totally stoked for Chi Alpha coming up Thursday. Last year it was amazing and I know this year will be "bigger and better". I get to chaperone with my homie Robbie Kopp, and David Crocker (he's the man too), in the Bouknights house where there are these awesome secret passages. I think I'm going to enjoy just being completely goofy all weekend and sharing Jesus with the high school crowd. I was at prom last weekend and got my groove on and that was probably the most fun I've had in a long while. The only downside is that I still haven't caught up on sleep from that night and I don't think it's gonna happen until school is over. But that's alright cuz the college life has accustomed me to being sleep depraved.

Here is a short list of things that make me happy:

1) Getting Fergie Songs stuck in your head
2) Country-Fried Steak
3) Finishing Self Paced Astronomy Finally
4) Hillsong... I've been listening to them today... still amazing
5) Trevor Miller, he's 24 and still the man, he gives people thank you cards for his B-day I mean how could you not love that?
6) Relying on God to provide for a trip to Africa
7) Going home to see my family (i'll be there tomorrow getting help with a spanish presentation)
8) Looking forward to Chi Alpha
9) You for reading my blog!

No comments: