Thursday, April 26, 2007

Success

Chi Alpha kick off, was amazing. It was cool to have some new people come in and share Christ in a different way. Chris Brown is a good worship leader, he's different in his style than what the igniters are used to, but it was still good to see that they engaged under a change like they did. The speaker Darren was hilarious, yet his humor and way of speaking was different from what the igniters are used to as well, again they responded well. I think that even though it's in Lexington, having a change like that will make it seem like they are miles from home, hopefully recharge them and get something "ignited" in the youth group. God is gonna do some big things this weekend. An interesting challenge is to wear a small rock in your shoe tomorrow and then wait until tomorrow night for elaboration. I love suspense, and trying to deduce what in the world a rock in my shoe all day has to do with Jesus.

I don't know but I'm sure I'll post it in my post chi alpha thoughts on sunday!

No comments: