Wednesday, June 13, 2007

75th post way after Rachel

Ah so I too have made it to the glory that is 75. And it's quite ironic because yesterday I caught up on many blogs that I haven't been able to read on my 2 week vacation and Rachel Olshine's 75th post was one of them and we talked on the phone since I am now IN.

So let's see what has gone on?

  • Orlando taught me that even though you may not see people for long periods of time (especially family), you can still have awesome loving relationships with those people. Me and my dad and family had a blast and it's been about 3 years since I've seen all of them.
  • Being "IN" actually does feel good, we have the sweet new plan where I can do umlimited messaging and I've been taking advantage of that so if you have verizon, which a million people do, then be on the lookout.
  • A break from everything may seem impossible but once you get it, God really does replenish you and make problems that you thought were too big, seem like child's play.
  • Rampage World Tour is a never ending video game that gets old after the first 3 levels.
  • Guitar Hero is still the love of my life and I am determined to beat Free Bird on Expert.
  • Spending time with Clint and Gretchen last week at the beach was just way too much fun, and I never knew that I would like mobile homes as much as I did but they can be very cozy when done right.
  • I've realized to non-christians sometimes the very practical things in our lives can seem like very radical things to them. It's something that I think we should be on the lookout for. I mean the tiniest things we believe, say, or do can really blow others away when they come to the first realization of who God is.
  • I love People so much!!!!
  • Who would have thought that God would provide more money than I need to go to Africa!!! I'm so stoked and hopefully I will have a chance to help provide for some of the other people who might come up short.
It's been an awesome two weeks and I am so stoked about what God continues to do each and every day. I hope this was a good way to make my return to the blog world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is a wonderful blog post return! That is so awesome that God supplied more than you needed. Africa is going to be an experience that you thank God over and over for.