Friday, June 15, 2007

Tall Duck and Handsome

Tall, Duck, and Handsome was written on the front of quite possibly one of the most awesome shirts I have ever encountered. Yesterday Michael Heaton and myself made a day trip up to Possum Kingdom, South Carolina to visit our friend Paige from USC. She took us around and over to Greenville where we went to an awesome vintage store. It was there that I found that shirt but for some reason I didn't buy it and now I am regretting it.

It was a very fun trip and I am realizing how much I like to just drive somewhere with no real plan and just hang out and talk and have a good time. Greenville is a pretty nice city I must say and I was reconnected with Bellacino's which strangely enough I haven't had in over year and there is one here in Lexington. PIZZA GRINDERS are the best things ever!

As another update on Africa today is the last day to get money in and I have it all paid for I am just waiting on them to update the website and see who may be in need of money and see if I can help them out. The next step is to make sure my passport is gonna get here in time and then get to a goodwill and stock up on clothes. I'm getting very excited and anxious but I also am just enjoying the summer for now.

BigStuf is coming up the 24th and I am stoked.

But for now I'm off to Groucho's.

No comments: