Monday, June 04, 2007

The Kraken Ate My Cell Phone

I kid you not ladies and gentlemen, the Kraken himself has devoured my free cell phone that I got with a two year agreement from Sprint this past week. It was an awesome ride at Seaworld but unfortunately I overestimated my pockets and at some point during the ride it fell out. I really don't think there is any hope of getting it back. I reported it missing and have called back several times and I lost it thursday so I think I may have to get a new one, but the only problem is that I didn't have insurance and my contract doesn't run out until october, so I might be getting a pay as you go phone until then. I really don't know yet.

I've been with my dad since wednesday and it's been a blast. We went to Orlando and went to Sea World, Busch Gardens, Cocoa Beach, Universal Studios, and the Islands of Adventure. I'm pretty worn out though and I am blogging from Savannah Georgia right now and am very ready to get home. God has shown me some cool things on this trip and I will update later.

1 comment:

Megan said...

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! minus the Kraken part. i ended up getting a $90 refurbished phone and no contract penalities or extensions, just a little phone an they trnasffered my numberes.