Monday, May 28, 2007

what's good

1) Lake Murray
2) Jet Ski's
3) Wakeboarding
4) Tubing
5) Fancy smancy friends who live in really big houses on the lake with a mini water park in their backyard
6) Bar-b-q (mustard based of course)
7) Friends
8) Trampoline's
9) Getting a shower after a long, fun day in the water
10) Realizing that today I didn't do anything productive, and being totally fine with that.
11) Getting a quick blogpost in before a sure to be awesome quiet time

Today was like a true sabbath for me, and I guess I didn't even realize that I don't have days like that often. I woke up super late and had breakfast at like 1:15 in the afternoon and then spent the rest of the day on the lake at Trey Bostic's house. My cell phone had absolutely no service so I was pretty unreachable, but had an awesome day no doubt. It's amazing because even after what would seem like a totally selfish day, I honestly think God taught me some cool stuff and enjoyed that I could have some fun.

2 comments:

Megan said...

man wasn't made for the sabbath, but the sabbath for man...it's there for us to enjoy, not for it to rule over us in a legalistic or guilty way! how awesome is that...im glad you got to have one yesterday. except we really missed you at midtown last night..there were almost TWENTY of us from lexington!!!

Megan said...

oh yes that was mark 2:27