Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Summer

It's a beautiful time of the year. The time of year when there is no school and a lot of free time to enjoy life.

I've been home since Friday and sleep has never been so appreciated! I've been doing a lot of thinking about what this summer has in store for me, and I'm kind of nervous and scared. Obviously there are going to be a lot of changes at Mount Horeb with Wade and Ferris leaving to own the worship scene at Elevation, and I know I'm going to Kenya for a month and I really don't have any idea what's in store for me there.

I've been thinking about what happens after this summer, and I really don't know. I think maybe I just need to worry about what's in front of me and let God handle the rest, but I'm always trying to be in control.

It has been exciting though. I remember several years ago when Daniel Barrett left the Horeb. I was pretty upset, and was angry also. This time is much different. I'm so happy for the Joye's because it's an awesome opportunity and I know they are going to do some incredible things. Trevor has been extremely optimistic as well. He is pumped up about the changes and I know God's going to use him for some really cool things at Mount Horeb.

God is working and moving all around and I think on that note I will go to bed, so I can make it to the dentist in the morning and join Julianna in her hunt for a job!

No comments: