Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May 2nd

Yeah so today is only May 1st, and you may be wondering why in the world this is called May 2nd. Well normally I don't like to tell stories like these because they freak me out and I think that people won't believe me and think I'm crazy. But I don't care here it goes.

A few weeks ago, and I can't remember what night, but I had a really really weird dream and two things that freaked me out happened. I promise I had a dream that I was in the back of an 18 wheeler storage compartment with some people I didn't know moving a tractor wheel that is as big as me. Well Saturday at Chi Alpha I had DejaVu when I was in a junkyard with those unknown guys (Ben, Kenny, and John Eric: Spencer's friends from King Academy) moving that exact same tire. I had this big ol' smile because for some reason it feels like that's where God wanted me. It's happened before and I don't know exactly what it is. Maybe some type of prophesy that I can only remember whenever the dream comes to life, maybe I just think I'm having DejaVu. All I know is it has something to do with God but I don't know exactly what. The only other thing I remember from that dream is someone saying May 2nd.

It freaked me out because I didn't have a clue what it means and when we moved that tire I got worried that maybe something bad was going to happen. I have developed a new theory though.

Today at lunch with Rob, Michael, Gretchen, Paige, Callie, and Gretchen's Mom (Dawn Ellen she's insanely awesome) Gretchen and Momma Ellen surprised me with $1300 that they had raised from their church to help me get to Africa. I know you're thinking well yeah that's cool and everything, but today is still May 1st... Well the checks are going in the mail tomorrow.

so yeah, maybe that's not what the significance of May 2nd is, but I think that it's a little too huge and a little too much of a coincidence to not actually be God's providence.

God is way bigger than I can even imagine, big thanks to everyone for the support so far for Africa, you have no idea how much it means and how much God is doing.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i had a dream last night about you, me, julianna and josh white sitting in the pews at church and eating deli cheese from the package. meanwhile you were telling me how great it felt to be skinny and i told you i had lost 10 pounds..what a weird dream!