Monday, January 29, 2007

I struggle with forward motion...

If you haven't heard that Relient K song, then listen to it. It's great. The chorus says:

"I struggle with forward motion, I struggle with forward motion, WE all struggle with forward motion"

The struggle is actually doing something. The series at Ignite right now has been incredible, like really. It all has come together for me, and all is still processing through my head as one thought. Nick has reallly brought it this time, I've been so convicted and know that I need to be out there taking any and every opportunity I get to help people. The worship last night was absolutely insane in my opinion, it is probably the first time during worship that the Holy Spirit has actually said "Go and Change the World". I must say I'm really impressed with what God has done so far, and how much so many of us have grown and made a difference in people's lives. But I must say that I'm glad I still feel convicted and know that there is so much more out there that God wants done. I'm ready for the challenge, I know I struggle with actually doing it, but it excites me.

My prayer is that the youth of Ignite would take to heart the whole series, and that they would begin to see how much the world needs Jesus no matter how much they want to deny it. I want people to think they are crazy because of the way they love people, and most of all I want them to forever change Lexington County, that this county would know who God is because of what they have done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have loved this series too! I love going to Ignite and getting just as much out of the worship and teaching as the students do. God definitely blesses the Horeb.