Sunday, December 17, 2006

Panama Part 2

Well actually I guess I could have named this Costa Rica, because that is where I'm sitting right now and it's a cool 85 degrees, and I believe hotter in Panama. I'm runnin on 2 hours of sleep and one meal in the last 24 hours. It's an odd feeling being here because it feels like I am on a vacation but I know it will be very different once we are in Panama. To those of you who I talked to and are praying for us, thanks a bunch I really appreciate it and trust me it has helped because God has gotten us through some crazy roadblocks to actually get a flight and be there.

In Panama I don't think I'll have easy access to a computer, but I think that I will be back on friday so if i don't talk to you or update this then thanks for the prayers again, and see you this weekend.

1 comment:

Megan said...

im praying for you andrew! be safe