Friday, December 08, 2006

Things I'm Enjoying Right Now

Yeah today a lot of little things made me happy so here is a top 10 list of goodness.

10. Getting into a warm car to get away from unexpected cold weather
9. Christmas lights
8. Lights that you can see coming into Columbia (me and my roommate were staring like kids on Christmas morning on the way back here)
7. Reunions with friends and even people who I barely know
6. Getting a busy schedule because it feels like I actually have stuff to do
5. Rush's Chilicheeseburgers (i'm going there tomorrow with some friends)
4. Memorizing Scripture, I'm memorizing the entire John Chapter 3 and Jesus is blowing my mind with how much it helps
3. U2 I just found my tribute album and it's cool to hear some classics redone by some Jesus loving folks
2. Being Home and just relaxing, which I will hopefully get a chance to do over the weekend for a while
1. Serving a pretty incredible savior, and trying to pursue him with all this pathetic guy has to offer

Except for Jesus being number one the others were in no particular order but yeah, there is a lot of goodness to be thankful for. There are too many heart-broken people out there this holiday season so hopefully I can be a part of changing that.

No comments: